Press jaws STANDARD
Press jaws for plastic, copper, stainless steel and compound pipe systems
This is how ProPress® press jaws STANDARD benefit you
- Maximum pressing accuracy thanks to synchronisation
- Permanently sealed joints due to high-precision pressing contour
- Clear marking makes system and size identification easy
- Product branding available
- Compact construction for easy access even in awkward places
- High durability of the pressing jaws due to the use of high-grade surface finishes - fully galvanised (silver colour) or phosphated (black)
- Press-fit pipe diameters: 10 mm - 26 mm
User safety has always been a key aspect of our designs
- Since founding ProPress®, we have applied uncompromising commitment to designing our products with a view to maximising safety.
- For our pressing jaws, we use only the highest-specification hardening processes to achieve optimum distribution of forces in the workpieces.
- Right from the start, we have used only the best materials.
- For many years we have been using forged parts.